Hole In One Commemorative Board - Custom Wall Art
Every golfer who has made a hole in one remembers the moment and treasures the story. Every golfer who hasn't made a hole in one, wants to. Celebrate the ultimate accolade in golf with a custom, one-of-a-kind piece of art depicting the moment.
Whether treating yourself, or someone else, whoever receives this piece will immediately have a prized possession that looks stunning in any space, from an executive office to a man cave to a rec room.
To create this custom art, we undertake an 8 step process:
1. Find the course logo, hole details and hole map.
2. Import the map & course logo into our design software, and edit the images to be carveable on the CNC router.
3. Send you a proof of the design for approval before we begin carving.
4. Carve the board.
5. Pour the epoxy.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5, if necessary to lay epoxy colours within one another.
7. Plane and sand the board.
8. Apply Rubio Monocoat - a premium satin finish that brightens the board and protects it.
The boards are 10" wide, and range from 18" to 22" high, depending on what is required for the design of the hole. They are approximately 3/4" thick, with a keyhole slot cut in the back to hang flush against the wall.
Boards are available in either Black Walnut, Curly Maple or Wenge wood.
The production time for these boards will range from 2 weeks to 6 weeks. We will require approval from you before we can begin carving. Please provide us with an email address or phone/text number that is regularly monitored.
The production time range fluctuates based on a few factors:
- How available the course information and maps are
- If any modifications are required to the proofs, adding additional messages and editing time
- How many orders are ahead in the queue
If you require the piece by a specific date, please reach out to us by message or email email@example.com to see if we can accommodate. Any course/hole information you can provide will help us give a better estimate of ability to create the hole map quickly.
We ship UPS wherever possible, with standard transit time of 2-6 business days within Canada and the US.
Help us create a masterpiece for you, or someone you care about today!